Sunday 24 November 2013

Happy Sunday #52

I watched Hotel Transylvania yesterday. Damn!!! It's so funny and I like the songs, especially the last one - You're my Zing. The rap was just awesome lol!!! 

Image For The Week
                                          Amsterdam 

Saying For The Week
                              From Clannad

Updates
I'm done with my exams for this month HURRAY!!!! I haven't relaxed so much on a weekend *super duper happy* I finally watched the MAMA [Mnet Asian Music Award] today, I couldn't watch it when it aired on Friday, thanks to a lecture lol!!!

I'm going to put up a post on MAMA sometime this week ^_^. It's going to be centred on my thoughts.

BTW, there are so many dramas I want to watch and this year isn't helping at all..... This year has been blessed with so many good dramas, plus I've been starved of dramas. 

Song For The Week
This week's song is from one of the performances on MAMA, Rain is back on stage!!! ENJOY!!!


Eye-Candy For The Week
This week's eye candies, well it's more of a costume situation....... Prince of Lan Ling!!! It's a Chinese historical drama.

Have  a lovely week!!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment