Sunday 17 November 2013

Happy Sunday #51

Shaolin soccer *soccer + martial arts* LOL!!!

Image For The Week
                     Sumilon Island, Oslob Cebu, Philippines 

Saying For The Week
A quote from Secret. I hear it's a really good drama.

Update
I'm enjoying the variety show - Mamma Mia. I need to see how EXO vs. Running Man's Hide and Seek game ended....... *fingers crossed*

Song For The Week
I came across this song today, it's from Beckah Shae. ENJOY!!!!


Eye-candy For The Week
Okay, last week I was torn between the cast of Heirs and Jae Joong. Here are the main cast of Heirs ^_^
Park Shin Hye as Cha Eun Sang
Park Hyung Sik
Kim Woo Bin as Choi Young Do
Kang Min Hyuk as Yoon Chan Young
Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan
Choi Jin Hyuk as Kim Won

Have a wonderful week!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment