Sunday 2 December 2012

T - Mnet Asian Music Award 2012 part 1



This is actually my first time watching the MAMA..... I've always heard and read about it, but I always miss it's being aired. This time around, I got myself prepared and I can tell you I didn't MISS a single thing that happened, starting from the red carpets to the stage performances and the presentation of awards.

It lasted for 6 hours.... In case you're wondering, how I could watch that...... Not to worry, I didn't watch it alone lol!!!! I watched it with another friend and that really spiced up the awards. I'm going to split this post into 2: one post for the red carpet and the other post for the list of winners.

RED CARPET
I'm going to get straight to the point.... This years MAMA was held in Hong Kong. A lot of celebs graced the red carpet- likes of Jackie Chan, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Shi Yoon, Song Seung Hoon, SISTAR, Psy, B.o.B, Adam Lambert.


Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon
F(x)
Super Junior

SISTAR
KARA

Wang Lee Hom
Song Seung Hoon
EunJi of APink
Psy

Jang WooYoung of 2PM
B.o.B

Troublemaker (HyunA & HyunSeung)

EXO (both K and M)

Song Joong Ki


Simon Yam


Jackie Chan and 2 Chinese actresses - Yao Xingtong (r) and Zhang Lan Xin (l) 
Chen Bolin
Shin Bora and Ailee

Lee Hi

Adam Lambert

I'm not entirely satisfied with the pictures of Chen Bolin and Jackie Chan I got...... It was really hard finding the pictures  LOL!!! I wanted a full picture of Chen Bolin!!!

I almost forgot this (I actually did forget)....
There were performances on the red carpet -
 Block B (Nillili Mambo)

BAP (No mercy and Crash)


Davichi (Will think of You and Don't Say Goodbye)




No comments:

Post a Comment