Sunday 30 December 2012

RS - 20 Random Other K-pop Songs

I know I've left out a lot of good songs that were released this year. I will try to include them to this list. 

Enjoy listening to them!!!!!

1. Please Don't - K.Will

2. Bounce Bounce - JJ Project

3. Beautiful Night - Ulala Session

4. Beautiful Night - Beast/B2ST

5. Believe - U-KISS

6. 60 Secs - Kim Sung Gyu

7. Caffeine - Jang Yo Seob

8. Severely - FT-Island

9. Room Delinquent - Sagging Snail

10. Crying - Heo Young Saeng

11. Intimidated - Heo Young Saeng

12. Only Hard For Me - MIB

13. Nillili Mambo - Block B
If I don't add Block B, somebody I know demand for my head :p

14. Tease Me - Seo In Guk

15. Return - Lee Seung Gi

16. 100% - MBLAQ

17. Pursuit of Happiness - LeeSSang
I'm a huge fan of Gary, hence my love for LeeSSang.

18. Burning - Phantom

19. Beautiful - Park Jung Min

20. Illa Illa - Juniel

21. Somebody Else - Se7en

22. Bloom - Ga-in

23. Somebody Else - JYPark

24. Tried To Walk - B1A4

25. Janus - Boyfriend

26. Poison - Secret

27. Wings - Daesung

28. No 1 - F.Cuz

29. Alone - SISTAR

30. Supersonic - Younha

I couldn't get most of G.dragon's and Epik High's songs..... I wanted to add to this list. 

Hope you enjoyed listening to them!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment