Sunday 18 November 2012

RS - Ne-Yo


I was thinking I did do make a gallery for a western R&B artist. There are quite a lot of them, but I've decided to go for Ne-Yo..... I'll see to the others as time goes on.

I'm sure Ne-Yo is quite popular among the westerners and non-westerners..... He's a R&B artist with hits; Miss IndependenceMadCloserLet Me Love Until You Love yourself (from his recent album R.E.D), while Mad, Closer and MI are from his 3rd album (The Year of the Gentlemen).... There are many other songs.... well R.E.D is his fifth album.

What else is there to say about him?? ~ponders~ He really has some badass dance steps, but I don't think he can beat Usher in a dance battle (no offense intended). He also has good vocals.... To listen to some of his songs, you can click on the ones I listed above ;) I almost forgot about his fashion sense, he has a good fashion sense..... Not a single soul can miss those hats/caps of his.

Okay..... off to the gallery session.

Expect more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment