Sunday 4 November 2012

Happy Sunday #8


WELCOME once again to Happy Sunday!!!!!

Last HS, I skipped on this section...... Here's a song from Taylor Swift, this song is currently holding the 8th position on Youtube 100.



I know this is coming 4 days late, but what can I do!!! HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!!




I wish you guys an awesome month!!! I have some new month resolutions...... resolutions doesn't pertain only to years, does it?? 007 is back again with Skyfall...... Okay I know this is a late news, but after watching the trailer (which I just did some minutes ago).... I got excited hehehe. For people like me...... here the tip of Skyfall -- 

I think it's even out in the cinemas already...... I have no idea, but I'm sure it's not yet out in Austria lol!!! I was talking about my new month's resolutions. I have a bad habit of not completing my currently-watching-dramas. So, I'm going to finish all the dramas on my CW this month. I also plan on adding another page, where all the ratings of dramas and movies I have watched can be seen and admired..... LOL admired?? (WTH??). I've gone Bollywood of recent, so you guys should be expecting some reviews on movies from Bollywood ~winks~

I'm really getting distracted here...... That's why it's not good to do a lot of stuffs at the same time. I'm still raving about Tumblr..... The images, photos and gifs are just awesome.... As from now on, when I need an amazing photo, eye candy, whatsoever..... Tumblr holds the answer!!!

Weekly dose of images, quotes and cakes :)))
I saw this image today on facebook 

And this one.... really cracked me up. The person who thought this up is a genius hahahaha


This quote is from a Thai-movie (Bangkok Traffic Love Story) 


The artist of this song is from my home country (Nigeria)...... It's a lovely song.


Cakes!!!!
Have an awesome week people!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment