Sunday 25 November 2012

Happy Sunday #11


Hello ~waves~ I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving with their families and friends!!!!

I really want to share this song, I saw it on YouTube. It's from a Japanese boy group under Johnny Entertainment, Kis-My-Ft2.


I really don't know what to make of the song.... Bottom line - I find it funny and cute LOL!!!

I've added a couple of stuffs to each of the Pages. In order to make it easy to use, I've arranged all the lists alphabetically. The links in the Pages are also doing okay now.... You can browse through them, instead of checking the archives.

I REALLY REALLY want to re-watch A Gentleman's Dignity.... I love that drama!!! I guess I'm going to post about my favourite dramas for this year lol!!! This week is totally the week of OSTs.  Hmmm..... all of a sudden my brain is coming up with so many ideas, I better note them down, before they vanish into thin air again.

A friend posted a YouTube video about some funny scenarios and stereotypes in Korean drama. It would be a crime, if I don't post the video. So, here it is... Oh, the guy was talking a little fast, so you might want to hold in your laughter till he's done xDD.

I was reeling with laughter (Is there an expression like that?? ~shrugs~) LOL!!

Weekly dose of quotes and images




For the next Happy Sunday edition, I would be posting some recipes.... Look forward to it!!! (^_-)

So, I said something about the week of OSTs (soundtracks).... This OST is from the drama A Gentleman's Dignity that I'm dying to re-watch, but I can't ~sighs~ My *PTWL list is overflowing with dramas I need to watch.



Updates -- I posted something about MY TOP 5 KOREAN ACTRESSES, do check it out, and do let me know about your favourites. I will also be adding 2 new drama reviews - Reply 1997 and Kami no Shizuku.

Anyone interested in cookies or cakes??!!!




Weekly dose of eye candy; she's my favourite K.actress - Yoon Eun Hye


                                         Have a WONDERFUL week!!!!
*PTWL - Plan To Watch List.

No comments:

Post a Comment