Sunday 21 October 2012

Happy Sunday #6


Hello!!! Hallo!!! 안녕하세요!!! مرحبا!!!  こんにちは!!! bonjour!!! привет!!! สวัสดี!!! ¡hola!!! ciao!!!
LOL!!!! I just felt like doing this today!!! ~claps for google translate~

I found this song on my external disc, I know next to nothing about them, but this song is good. Enjoy!!!



How did last week go?? Hopefully it went well :) I'm not doing bad myself, everything is going quite smooth...... Weekend?? I met up with some friends again :DD which was pretty cool. I'm not a coffee person, but we all drank a Turkish coffee, ate Apfelstrudel (a German dessert) and apple crumble (which I think it's a British dessert)..... We basically went international, we topped it up by watching a movie. 

I don't think I will ever get tired of working on this blog, I never seem to be satisfied with the look, but I really do LIKE this new look. The fonts also match the Halloween season (well, to me it does :p)

This is about friends

Here's something random
                                  

And for Halloween that's around the corner 



It's actually a cake, I guess it should go round XDD

As always, I hope you guise have a great week and cool preparations for Halloween!!!!

This song is one of the soundtracks from A Cinderella Story.





No comments:

Post a Comment