Sunday 7 October 2012

Happy Sunday #4



HURRAY!!!!! I'm done with my one week laboratory practicals. Okay, it wasn't exactly hell, but that was my first time working under such an environment and it took it's toll on me. I gained a whole lot of new experience...... That's pretty much all that happened ^^. Oh and I plan on writing an article on the What and How of being in a Lab.......stay logged in ;). I crowned my Lab week by attending the Octoberfest on Saturday in Munich and that was a lot of fun XDD.

Why don't you start your week with this!!! ^^ 


In between, it's a Korean song and this group just debuted not quite long. This song is pretty good and it's melodious. I personally like it ^^.

What we need to always remember!!!!



Another wonderful song -:


As ever and usual, I'm wishing y'all a splendid and stress-free (well, that might be hard to accomplish) week.

HERE are cakes ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment