Sunday 16 September 2012

T - Day 7


                   Wow!!!! This is the last day, and I'm very happy to be able to wrap this up. 

I had to still go Deichmann hunting. At last, I found it..... I successfully got everything I needed, there wasn't any unnecessary episode. I also tasted Döner Box, that's Döner with kebab, veggies and cocktail sauce, actually I always eat Kebab box and not Döner box, but it's delicious.

I'm fully back to my dramas and probably animes :) I made a deal with a friend that we would watch Bleach together starting from next week. I've finally also found the subs for Sao Chai Hi-tech..... I was ssooooo happy when I found the subs.  Sao Chai Hi-tech was my first Lakorn, and I watched it without subs, imagine how thrilling and exciting it is watching the scenes I've watched without subs with subs. I'm also watching it with a friend. I'm DEFINITELY gonna write a review on it.

I really want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those who have being viewing these blog (Project first week). My classes are going to start proper by next week. Wish my luck as I start my first semester!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment