Wednesday 19 September 2012

RS - Oguri Shun



The moment I've been waiting for as arrived ~all smiles~. I really, really wanted to spazz and rave about Oguri Shun, but I've been quite busy and I've also been procrastinating. The fact that I'm also watching his latest drama, makes this post a perfect timing, well, that's what I think XDD.




I first saw him when I watched Azumi, he played the role of Nachi. He actually looked young there, but I really didn't take notice of him, since he had a supporting role. The next time I was to lay my eyes on him was in the popular Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango where he played Hanazawa Rui. I think he really did a good job. And from then on, he became my NUMBER 1 Japanese actor. He has such great talents, that he fits into every role he plays. 




I didn't know, until some few months back that he's also a voice actor 'Seiyu' (I think that's what they call it, right?). I was so blown out of this world , well, not necessarily blown out.... Okay, I was really happy to know he was a voice actor.... here are some of his works as a voice actor.




What else is there to say about him.... He recently got married, I think it's this year. His wife is also an actress and a model, her name is Yamada Yu. I never knew she was an actress until I watched Mei-chan no Shitsuji, I only knew her as Oguri Shun's girlfriend. He's also a Film director, isn't that cooool?? Everything.....(not exactly everything) is really cool about him!!!!!




Enough with the typing......





I wish I could really go on spamming pictures of him forever, but....



No comments:

Post a Comment