Thursday 16 August 2012

IMW - Switch Girl


Trailer---->  Just great!!! I went searching for the teaser online.... Guess what I found ''the uploader has not made this video available in your country''.....seriously!!! Hmmm.....but not to worry there should be some pictures :)

Before I write the review..... Just a brief story about SG----- SG was originally a manga, and it sold so well.... therefore getting it's way on to the big screen.. :)

        Review

I was supposed to have written a review about these yesterday, but I was in my laziness and procrastination mode...... thereby operation review Switch Girl failed.


I completed Switch Girl 2 days ago and it wasn't disappointing at all. When I first read the synopsis, I was already interested in it and then the no of episodes to be aired was 9. A friend of mine watching SG told me, there were only 8 eps and that got me a little confused..... From then on, I wasn't sure if SG was worth watching. Plus, I'm really particular about the ending of dramas.


That aside, the story itself, is really funny, a high school girl, who has an on/off switch mode. One minute she is prim and proper; in another minute she's a ball of mess.... In between all these personality changes all of stuffs happen, that will really make you laugh till you drop --- I actually laughed till I dropped hehehe.


As for the music, it's okay, but there's this particular that was sung towards the end. THAT one was the real deal.

Generally, SG is worth watching.

Pics ---











No comments:

Post a Comment